Philosophy, Mission & Values
International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) in Vietnam educates students to construct an understanding of knowledge and of their world through carefully developed learning and social skills.
As an IB World School, ISHCMC constructs a Culture of Achievement in an environment where students are energized, engaged and empowered to become active participants in their communities.
ISHCMC’s vision is to be widely recognized as a school that nurtures a creative and collaborative learning environment in which students and teachers seek to achieve beyond their goals, flourish as individuals, display compassion, embrace challenge, take principled action on local and global issues and enjoy being part of their community.
At ISHCMC we value:
- Individual learners
- Creative and inquiring thinkers
- Learning beyond the classroom
- International mindedness
- Reflection and goal setting
- Collaboration and connectivity
- Environmental sustainability
- Healthy and mindful choices
- Honest and principled actions